Time estimate: 7 Minutes
For years I’ve wanted to start Track our grocery discount To see the financial savings.
We can reduce our grocery budget by $900, but we, like many Canadians struggle to keep on track.
We received some news from the UK last night that would change our financial situation. This means we must save as much money as possible.
I’ve finally created two free printable grocery discount tracking charts for subscribers to print to save along with us.
Let’s keep good products out of the waste bin and enjoy the foods with discounted savings.
Today I’d like to talk about how we plan to track grocery discounts and food expenditures in 2023.
Table of contents
- What are Grocery Coupons?
- Find Grocery Discounts
- Grocery Shops We Buy At
- Get the Best Grocery Deals
- Documenting Grocery Discounts
- Grocery Discounts Tracking Goals
- 2023 Grocery Coupon Goals
- Documenting our Reduced Grocery Prices
- Check out these related blog posts
- Subscribe to Canadian Budget Binder
What are Grocery Coupons?
The grocery discount offers the buyer a lower price than the…