I have got a super simple St. Patrick’s Day treat for you today! It’s cute tasty! Make someone’s day with this St. Patrick’s Day Skittle rainbow treat bag. The recipient is sure to enjoy the marshmallows, the skittles and the chocolates!
If St. Patrick’s day coincides with a birthday, I think these would make great party favors for older kids. Heck, I think I’ll keep one for myself 😉
This quick project wouldn’t be complete without a cute bag topper. Print these You’re the Pot of Gold at The End Of My Rainbow Tags to finish them off
St. Patrick’s Day Skittles Rainbow Treat Bag
INGREDIENTS (per bag)
- 1 Cellophane Bag
- 1 Printed Tag
- 8 gold foil wrapped chocolates (Reese’s, Chocolate coins, Rolos, chocolate eggs)
- 30 Skittles (6 in each of Red, Orange and Yellow, Green, or Purple).
- 6 Mini Marshmallows
- Insert 8 gold foil wrapped chocolates in bottom of bag.
- In your bag, add 6 of each purple, green, yellow and orange Skittles.
- You can also add six mini marshmallows to the bag.
- Place the tag on top of the bag. Secure the staple.