Please note that the links on this page may be affiliate links. Read the disclosure policy here.)
The Best Gifts to Give Teachers, Neighbors, and Friends
Do you give gifts to your kids’ teachers, your neighbors or friends? This can be an awesome way to show your appreciation!
It was a lot of fun putting together this gift guide. There are many cool things to choose from and I’ve gathered some budget-friendly options for you.
I’m going to share with you my Frugal gift ideas for teachers, neighbors and friends!
- Maldon Sea Salt – This flaked salt is soo good! This salt is perfect for savory or sweet recipes.
- Gift Card Holder – This festive printable gift card holder is the perfect way to dress up a gift card!
- Mini Silicone Spatulas – Sounds silly, but these are so great for getting the very last bit in containers!
- Peppermint bark – A long time favorite gift. SO delicious! Here’s a homemade version too.
- Initial necklace – So pretty and dainty!
- Suncatcher Crystals – Add beautiful rainbows to your recipients home with these suncatcher crystals! You can even split them up to make multiple gifts.
- Small Wood Paddle Board – Perfect gift idea for…