Fall bucket list: The best of the best
These ideas will help you create the BEST Fall Bucket List. These ideas will be perfect for frugal individuals who are looking to have fun for little or no cost this fall.
Soon, it will be fall! One of my favourite seasons (besides Christmas) is fall! I love comfort food, crisp air in the fall, the changing light at night, and cozy, warm sweaters. Along with these things, fall is also a great season to enjoy fun and frugal seasonal activities.
This is a Frugal People’s Fall Bucket List There are many things that you will love! You can fill your fall calendar up with fun and frugal activities.
- Visit a Pumpkin patch.
- Try a pumpkin carving competition with family/friends.
- Find harvest festivals and fall festivals in your area.
- Pick delicious apples at a local orchard.
- Hike. It will be cooler than summer!
- Try making Halloween cookies. Oreos. Only during the holiday season can you get them.
- Try using Use fallen leaves to make a beautiful decoration.
- Find your Halloween costumes in a thrift store.
- Apple crisp is easy to make! This recipe is for a delicious and easy-to-make meal. This is simply amazing!
- Throw a football-watching party. Save money by making it a…